We are always looking for professional, quality-minded service partners to help us grow our business. We depend on these relationships to provide our customers with a single source solution to maintaining their property.
Girard Environmental Services provides a wide variety of facility maintenance services across multiple market segments throughout the entire State of Florida. In order to successfully accomplish this, it’s important that we have multiple service partners across a wide geography.
We work with companies of all sizes. Big companies provide more resources and scalability, while the smaller, owner-operator companies provide more of a hands-on approach and the flexibility that customers need. We can provide your company with the right opportunities to make you more successful.
Our minimum requirements include:
- You must be a self-performing company. Subcontracting is strictly prohibited.
- You must have outstanding customer and vendor references. They will be checked.
- You must agree to and adhere to our subcontractor agreement.
- You must meet our minimum insurance requirements.
- You must comply with all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
To get started, Apply Now! We look forward to working with you and building a long-term, win-win partnership.